Waldameer & Water World Season Pass
We are happy to introduce Season Passes again for the 2014 Season. The Season Pass lets you enjoy the Amusement Park and Water World any day the Park is open...that's right, ANY DAY! Your picture, name, and "2014 Season" will be on the left side of the card. These passes are a great way to save money for our frequent visitors!
"I just want you to know what a wonderful summer I was able to have with my family because of your season passes. We all have enjoyed your park so much and are hoping we get to do this again next year. Thank you for giving us fun family time together. It means so much to us."
2014 Season Pass - 48" & Over: $83.50 each
2014 Season Pass - Under 48" and Seniors 60+: $63.50 each
Purchase your Season Pass or get your Season Pass photo taken when Waldameer is closed to avoid long lines. Waldameer's Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am-4:30pm for you to redeem you Season Pass.
2014 Season Pass Holders Must Get a New Photo - In order to keep your Season Pass photo updated, Waldameer is requiring that all 2014 Season Pass Holders get a new photo taken for their Season Pass card.
Please read Season Pass policies below BEFORE making your purchase.
- Limited Quantity Available
- Season Pass gives the holder a ride & slide Combo Pass when presenting Pass
- You must present your Season Pass to receive your daily Combo Pass. If a Season Pass is forgotten, you will not be able to receive your daily Combo Pass.
- 2014 Season Passes are valid during the 2014 regular summer season only
- Season Pass may be used only once per operating day
- Any Season Pass found to be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- Season Pass holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) are not entitled to catered meals without an additional meal ticket purchase
- Season Pass Holders cannot use their Season Pass for Birthday Party Package admissions. Season Pass Holders cannot use their Season Pass for Ride & Slide Package picnics - The Unbelivable Offer & The Exceptional Evening Offer.
- All ride/slide height, weight and safety restrictions apply to Season Pass holders
- Season Pass holders 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone. A chaperone is defined as a responsible person 16 years or older.
- Season Pass replacements require a $5.00 fee
- Season Pass is non-refundable, non-transferable & may not be redeemed for cash
- Waldameer is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Season Pass
- Waldameer reserves the right to revoke privleges of the holder's Season Pass for any misuse of the attractions or misbehavior
- Season Pass subject to restrictions & changes without notice
- If your Season Pass photo no longer resembles you, you will be asked to update your photo and reprint your Season Pass for $5.00