Follow our rules when decorating Rainbow Gardens for your event. They are for the overall safety and appearance of the structure and your guests. The following areas are the main places you should concentrate on for your decorations:
- Center of the Dance Floor
- Centerpieces for Tables
- Upper Level of Stage
- Decorations must be colorfast and fireproof.
- Open flames, such as candles, are not permitted.
- Decorations should be self-supporting where possible. Only light objects may be attached to Rainbow Gardens using masking tape.
- Any object hung from the ceiling must clear the floor by at least twelve (12) feet.
- When using water fountains, they must be checked out with the Park Management in advance.
IMPORTANT! You must NOT use any object that will scratch, mar, dent, penetrate, coat or deface Rainbow Gardens; examples include nails, thumbtacks, screws, staples, paints, grease, sprays, etc. If your decorating Committee puts in just ONE nail, thumbtack, screw, staple, etc. you will automatically forfeit your deposit for damages. We hope that this will never happen. Please make sure that everyone on your Reservation and Decoration Committees understands the above policy.”
Arrangement for the removal of your decorations should be cleared with the Park Management in advance. Decoration Committee should coordinate their times with the Reservation Committee, Caterer and Band. They are responsible for informing suppliers, florists, etc. that deliveries and pick-ups should be made 8am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday. Exceptions must be cleared with Park Management.