An exhilarating combination of water slide and roller coaster!
Standing 67ft tall with over 800 feet of slide length, Rocket Blast is the largest attraction to ever be built in Water World and the first of its kind in the region!
Riders will not only twist and turn as they descend their way down the slide, but experience the power of THREE thrilling uphill blast sections and three wall-hugging FlyingSAUCER turns. What is a FlyingSAUCER turn you may ask? They are specially designed and manufacturer-patented turns meant to keep speed with higher g-forces.
Explore Rocket Blast
- 67 ft tall
- 830+ ft of slide length
- 4-person toboggan-style rafts
- 3 FlyingSAUCER turns
- 3 uphill blast sections
- Patented high-pressure water nozzle propulsion
Take A Virtual Ride
Are you ready for takeoff?
- 42″ or taller to ride
- 42-48″ tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion
- Maximum combined rider weight: 525 lbs
- Maximum individual rider weight: 250 lbs
- Minimum combined rider weight: 200 lbs
*Subject to change
Due to the dynamics of this attractions, weight restrictions will be strictly enforced using a red/green light scale. Rider weights will not be displayed numerically. A second test scale will be also available at bottom of slide tower for groups to try before queuing.