How the Program Works
|Consignment Ticket Pricing||48″ & Over||Under 48″|
|Consignment All-Day Combo Pass
Good Any Day of the 2019 Season!
- Complete a Consignment Sales Agreement Form and email it to our office.
- Get your initial starting quantity of tickets.
- A minimum of 10 ticket sales is required to participate.
- We will provide you with free colored posters, flyers and brochures.
- Then simply sell or distribute the tickets to your employees, members, clients, etc.
- Return unused tickets and receive full credit.
- The final balance due is determined by the total number of tickets you have received minus the number of tickets you return by the due date (or the minimum of 15).
“Thank you for including our office in your Consignment Ticket Program. The program is a great way for us to help our members save money. Hope you had a great year and looking forward to being a part of your program next year.”Pamela W., Mountain Laurel Federal Credit Union, Bradford, PA