Online Group Rates – Reserve Online & Receive Tickets Instantly
|Group Combo Pass (20-99 people)
|Midway Grill Value Meal (20-99 people)
See info below
|2024 Price TBD
Online Group Tickets are strongly encouraged to be printed prior to visiting.
- Group rates start with a minimum purchase of 20 Group Combo Passes.
- Group Combo Passes include unlimited use of both rides and Water World for the entire day!
- See our Calendar for operating schedule. Dates/hours may vary based on weather and attendance.
- Once purchased, Group Combo Pass tickets will be emailed to purchaser. Tickets are encouraged to be printed and distributed accordingly, but can also be scanned from a mobile device.
- Redeem Group Combo Pass tickets at Admissions to receive Combo wristband for the day!
- Redeem Midway Grill Value Meal tickets at Grill Section of Main Concession stand in amusement park. View Map.
Online Group Rate FAQs
Online group rate tickets are emailed to the purchaser, and are accessed by selecting “View Tickets” in the confirmation email. We strongly recommend printing group rate tickets before coming to the park in case your group does not all arrive at the same time and to avoid confusion determining which barcodes have or haven’t already been used.
- Online Group Combo Passes are “Any Day Tickets.” This means they can be used any remaining operating day of the current season on or after the selected reservation date!
- Additional tickets cannot be purchased at the online Group Rate outside of the reservation date.
- Online Group Combo passes are non-refundable and do not transfer to future seasons.
Yes. Online group rate tickets expire at the end of the current/upcoming season from when they are purchased.
Additional group rate tickets can be purchased on the reserved outing date only by the original purchaser at the Park Office by Paratrooper.
Yes! Unused tickets from your reservation can be used any remaining operating day of the current season on or after the selected reservation date!