Click to Buy Your Season Passes Online
- 2021 Season Pass – 48″ & Over: $112.50
- 2021 Season Pass – Under 48″ and Seniors 60+: $89.50
Benefits of your 2021 Season Pass
- Each pass pays for itself in less than three visits!
- Season Pass holders receive great discounts on Cabana and Umbrella rentals everyday!
Season Pass Promotions
- $4 Kids Meal – Each Season Pass holder can receive one $4 Kids Combo Meal (valid at Grill Stand in amusement park or Waveside Grill).
- Bring-A-Buddy – A Season Pass Holder can bring one friend who receives 50% off our Combo Pass.
- $5 Combo Meal– Each Season Pass holder can receive one $5 Combo Meal (valid at Grill Stand, Pizza Stand, or Waveside Grill).
- Grandparents Day – Each Season Pass holder can bring one or two Grandparents who receive 50% off our Combo Pass.
Season Pass Promotion dates subject to change without notice.
$4 Kids Meal Day
$5 Combo Meal Day
|June 14||June 15||June 17||June 11|
|June 28||June 29||July 1||June 25|
|July 12||July 13||July 15||July 9|
|July 26||July 27||July 29||July 23|
|August 9||August 10||August 12||August 6|
|August 23||August 24||August 26||August 20|
Season Pass Policies
- Season Pass gives the holder a ride and slide Combo Pass when presenting Pass.
- You must present your Season Pass to receive your daily Combo Pass. If a Season Pass is forgotten, you will not be able to receive your daily Combo Pass.
- Season Pass is valid only for season it is purchased for.
- Season Pass may be used only once per operating day.
- Any Season Pass found to be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder will be confiscated without refund. This is theft of services and cause for prosecution.
- Season Pass holders attending organized group events (i.e. their company picnic) can bring their Season Pass to their group’s picnic shelter in order to receive their group’s wristband. (Season Pass holders must acquire a meal ticket to enjoy their group’s catered meal)
- Season Pass Holders cannot use their Season Pass for select Ride & Slide Package picnics, including The Unbelievable Offer & The Exceptional Evening Offer.
- All ride/slide height, weight, and safety restrictions apply to Season Pass holders.
- Season Pass holders 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone. A chaperone is defined as a responsible person 16 years or older.
- Season Pass replacements require a $5.00 fee.
- Season Pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Waldameer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Season Passes.
- Waldameer reserves the right to revoke privileges of the Season Pass for any misuse of the attractions or misbehavior in the park.
- Season Pass subject to restrictions & changes without notice.
- Your Season Pass photo must be a current photo that resembles the card holder. If your photo does not resemble you, you will be asked to update your photo and reprint your Season Pass.