Season Pass – Includes both Rides & Water World
|2024 Season Pass Pricing|
|Online Price – Best Deal!||In-Park Price|
|48″ Tall and Over||$130||$135|
|Under 48″ & Seniors 60+||$104||$109|
Season Pass Benefits
- A Season Pass pays for itself in just THREE visits!
- Come as often as you like throughout the summer! No blackout dates or visit restrictions!
- Exclusive discounts on Cabana and Umbrella rentals!
- Bring-A-Buddy discounts on select days!
Select Below to Buy Your Season Passes Online
Season Pass Photos & Processing
Avoid Long Lines & Process Early! – Visit Park Office
- Park Office open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. (Closed 11/23, 11/24, 11/27, 12/25, 12/26, 1/1)
- Park in West (Rainbow Gardens) parking lot off West Lake Road
- Walk to Park Office – located between Paratrooper and Cookie House
Days Park is Open – Visit Guest Service
- When park is open, all Season Pass photos and in-person purchases are at Guest Service by Merry-Go-Round.
- Guest Service opens with Admissions and closes with the amusement park.
On select days, a Season Pass holder can bring a friend for a half price Combo Pass!
2023 Bring-A-Buddy Dates*
- June 13
- June 27
- July 11
- July 25
- August 8
*Dates and pricing subject to change without notice
- One Bring-A-Buddy discount per Season Pass each Bring-A-Buddy day.
- Season Pass Holder and person redeeming discounted Combo Pass must both be present at Admission Booth to use discount.
- Discount applies to all-day Combo Pass relative to height/age (Over 48″, Under 48″, and Senior 60+).
- Bring-A-Buddy discount does not apply to Ride-A-Rama, Water World, Night Rider, or Evening Combo Passes.
- Dates and pricing subject to change without notice.
Season Pass FAQs
Once your Season Pass is purchased, pass holders must have their photo taken and official Season Pass card issued.
When the park is open, all Season Pass photos are taken at Guest Service by the Merry-Go-Round. Guest Service opens with Admissions and closes with the amusement park.
During the off-season only, Season Pass photos and purchases at the Park Office located next to Paratrooper ride. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Renew your Season Pass for another summer of fun by visiting our online store in the link below. You will need your Season Pass card from the past summer to enter the 15-digit number on the back of the card when prompted. Once finished, your Season Pass card is ready to use again!
If you need a new photo or your card from the past summer is misplaced, purchase your Season Pass as a “New Season Pass.” There is no difference in price for purchasing as a renewal versus a new Season Pass.Renew Season Pass Online
Waldameer & Water World Season Passes are valid for the year they are purchased.
Present your Season Pass card at any open Admission Booth to receive your wristband for the day. Season Pass holders may use Express Lines when available for faster entry.
A Season Pass card must be presented to receive a Combo Pass wristband. If a card is forgotten or misplaced, a wristband will not be issued until the card is retrieved or a new card is purchased at Guest Service by Merry-Go-Round. Waldameer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Season Pass cards.
Season Pass re-print fee: $10
A Season Pass can be only used by one person whose name and photo are printed on the card. A Season Pass cannot be transferred to or used by other family members or friends. A Season Pass card found to be used by a person other than the person whose name and photo is on the card will be confiscated without refund.
When deciding on a Season Pass for young children, consider the following:
- Water World: Babies under 30″ tall may enter Water World and use attractions free of charge. Paid admission required for all other guests in Water World, including spectators.
- Waldameer: All guests using rides require paid admission, with the exception being babies under 30″ tall may ride Train and Merry-Go-Round free of charge in the lap of a paid adult. Kiddieland attractions start at 30″ or taller to ride. Click Here for full list of height restrictions. No general admission fee for non-riders in the amusement park.
Our Season Pass includes admission to both rides and Water World. We do not have a rides only or Water World only Season Pass at this time. Even if using only rides or only Water World, a Season Pass pays for itself by the fourth visit! Most Season Pass holders visit over 5 times!
Season Passes are all sold individually. We do not offer family or group Season Passes at this time.